Monday, November 29, 2010

Jason Seiler Master Copy


About a year ago I started this Blog. I was inspired by Jason Seiler's work and his Sketching DVD. I started the blog and put my sketches up to keep me motivated. Some were good some were just terrible, and I've experimented with different styles trying to find myself. I watched Jason's DVD again over Thanksgiving and learned more and decided to try some of the things that so inspired me to start a sketchbook a year ago. This is from a paused screen on his DVD I really want to do Caricatures/Portraits. I don't want photo realistic but I want them to be recognizable and Fun. I'll post more as I go. I still can't get the Scanner thing figured out but anyway. : )
It is Ballpoint pen in a sketchbook about 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment